Everyone likes fresh fruit, and it's great served with this dip. —Cheryl Ollis, Matthews, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium tart apple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium pear, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 24 grapes (about 1/4 pound)
- 24 fresh strawberries
- COCONUT DIP:
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- Toss apple and pear with lemon juice. Divide fruit into 12 portions and thread onto wooden skewers. Combine dip ingredients in a small bowl; serve with the kabobs.