Fruit Kabobs with Cream Cheese Dip
These fruity kabobs are so refreshing on a warm day. They're also a quick and easy meal for get-togethers. —Kathleen Hedger, Godfrey, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes6 kabobs (1-1/4 cups dip)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 fresh strawberries, trimmed
- 12 green grapes
- 12 fresh pineapple cubes (1 inch)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, sour cream and extract until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. On 6 wooden skewers, alternately thread strawberries, grapes and pineapple. Serve with dip.