Frozen Watermelon Lemon Cream Tarts
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Halved lemon slices, optional
- Line eight muffin cups with paper liners. Puree watermelon in a food processor; divide among prepared cups. Freeze 1 hour.
- Mix yogurt, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice; spoon over watermelon layer. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. If desired, top with lemon slices before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 tart: 55 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Jul 1, 2020
It was so good. I blended the watermelon since I don’t have a food processor. I also did both phases in the freezer for longer than one hour. It was delicious. Thank you
Jun 25, 2020
Thank you dim341.......you saved me from making something that no one would enjoy!
May 30, 2017
Worst dessert I've ever eaten! I was so embarrassed when I served these nasty tasting things to our guests because they couldn't eat them. If I could, I would not even give this recipe one star.