Frozen Pineapple-Kiwi Pops
Kiwi, pineapple, sugar and water are all you need to make these easy, breezy freezer pops.—Colleen Ludovice, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup water, divided
- 8 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 2 cups sliced peeled kiwifruit (about 6 medium)
- Place pineapple, 1/2 cup water and 4 teaspoons sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Divide among cups. Top cups with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Place kiwi and remaining water and sugar in food processor; pulse until combined. Spoon over pineapple layer. Freeze, covered, until firm.