Frozen Banana Split Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 3 tablespoons chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Chocolate syrup
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- Pour chocolate topping into crust; freeze for 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Meanwhile, place bananas in a small bowl; toss with lemon juice. Arrange bananas over chocolate topping. Layer with pineapple topping, ice cream, whipped topping and walnuts.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with chocolate syrup and cherries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 459 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 12, 2020
Hubby loved this for his birthday! For all the ingredients you buy for this, may as well pick up the 10 serving pie crust, because it wouldn't take much to make a slightly bigger pie with what is purchased for the 8 serving pie.
May 31, 2011
Found this recipe on your website and made for Memorial Day. Quick and easy, and the family loved it. I will make it again
May 25, 2011
Hard shell ice cream topping can be found with the sauces and cones etc at the grocery store. It comes in a bottle just like chocolate syrup and when you pour it on the icecream it hardens. If you ever had a dipped soft serve cone, it is the same as that.
May 25, 2011
what is hard shell ice cream topping
Jul 10, 2010
This is a family favorite! We first made it for a family cook out and then made another the next day for the church pie auction. It was one of the top sellers! We now make it every year.
Feb 3, 2010
this is a very easy and tastes so good, a good summer treat.
Jul 9, 2009
No comment left