- 3/4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- Place yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls. Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas. Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in cereal to coat. Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Transfer to airtight freezer containers; seal containers and return pops to freezer.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 106 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 16, 2020
It is very detailed and gives many answers, they have great recipe ideas. I look forward to do more cooking from this website!
Jul 14, 2020
Perfect mix of healthy and unhealthy, easy and fun to make. It was very simple yet tasty.