Frosty’s Fruit Slush
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot or peach nectar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine the peaches, nectar and orange juice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into ice cube trays. Freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. For each serving, place 2-3 cubes into each glass. Add soda; stir to dissolve cubes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 117 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 15, 2010
This was a terrific punch! I loved that it could be made in advance, and the fun-shaped ice cubes look really pretty in the glasses. I used peach nectar and omitted the candy canes. Would probably work in club soda as well, although you might want to increase the sugar. Very refreshing.