Frosty Fruit Slush
This yummy fruit-filled slush sports a tangy citrus flavor. "It's especially refreshing on a warm day, but I make it year-round as an after-school snack," writes Debra Cornelius from Grant, Nebraska. I've found that a soup ladle works well for scooping the mixture into the plastic cups."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup diet lemon-lime soda
- In a blender, place half of the pineapple, oranges, bananas and strawberries; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Repeat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour or spoon 1/2 cup into each of 24 glasses or plastic cups. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. May be frozen for up to 1 month.