Fresh Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Toss vegetables in a large salad bowl. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar and Parmesan cheese; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and chill. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 262 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 6, 2017
I called this my Christmas salad. It was perfect. I left out the carrots because I served carrots as a side dish. My company went back for not just a second helping but thirds! Easy and so good,
Apr 5, 2010
I make this for holidays & potlucks. Very good!
Aug 19, 2009
This salad looks delicious. Hope to make soon with all the fresh veggies of season.
May 6, 2009
Made this for Easter and it was a hit! I left out the Parmesan cheese and bacon. Added cubed cheddar cheese and sliced the carrot rather than grating it to save time. A great way to get veggies in. Will make again soon.
Mar 2, 2009
I recently fixed this side dish and the family loved it. It was so easy to fix.