Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream
For a simply pleasing dessert, nothing beats this tempting treat of fresh fruit topped with cream. Each bite is absolutely irresistible.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and/or peaches)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange or almond extract
- Place fruit in a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes. Using a whisk, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add cream and extracts; stir until smooth. Pour over fruit.