Fluffy Strawberry Dessert
I've been a cake decorator for years but really enjoy taking it easy with a fabulous dessert like this one. It's very light and refreshing.—Linette Arnold, Simsbury, Connecticut
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, marshmallows and pecans. In another large bowl, beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form; fold into strawberry mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes.