Flounder Zucchini Bundles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 flounder fillets (3 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- For each bundle, place 2 fillets on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (18 in. x 15 in.); sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Top with lemon slices, zucchini and tomatoes. Sprinkle with dill and basil.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 159 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 4, 2020
I made one as directed for my husband except I used catfish and one for me using a boneless pork chop since I am not a fish eater. I think it would also be good with a chicken breast. It was very easy and tasty!
Mar 27, 2012
This recipe was okay. The lemon was nice with the fish and veggies.
Oct 10, 2011
It was very light and would be a great hot weather dinner. I did one packet with salmon and one with flounder . Both turned out well. I thought the veggies tasted really nice and lemony - added in some thinly sliced yellow squash as well. I used fresh dill across the top but the dried basil. I didn't feel like the fish really got the basil/dill flavor but the lemon made it taste nice. Maybe next time I might dot the fish with a little butter as well. Solid but not spectacular. Overall thumbs up.
Jul 26, 2011
I used fresh herbs from our garden and it turned out really good. I used home grown zucchini & tomatoes and it was very tasty. My husband doesn't like tomatoes or zucchini so I omitted those from his packet. The flounder had a nice fresh taste. For sides I had red potatoes and corn on the cob. Best of all, it was easy to clean. We'll be having this again.