Flavored Oyster Crackers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- Place the crackers in a large bowl. Combine the oil, cheese and soup mix; pour over crackers and toss gently. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 301 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 22, 2020
Simple and delicious snack. They go great with different soups.
Mar 21, 2018
This is an EASY & QUICK recipe to have around. I really like this recipe more than the ranch version.Thanks for sharing~
Oct 27, 2013
Very good taste, everyone liked this snack.
Oct 23, 2012
This is the best one I have found using oyster crackers. Much better than the one using Ranch dressing.
Mar 18, 2010
My family loves this! It is easy to make and does not cost a lot. It satisfies the munchies and is delicious!
Jun 20, 2008
No comment left