Fireball Pumpkin Pie
This fireball pumpkin pie recipe takes the traditional fall dessert to a whole new level. Try adding whipped cream or cinnamon on top for some added sweetness. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Fireball cinnamon whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- Sweetened whipped cream and cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 425° In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; beat until smooth. Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edges. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 45-50 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and top of pie is set (cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary). Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches): Combine 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour and 1/4 tsp. salt; cut in 1/2 cup cold butter until crumbly. Gradually add 3-5 Tbsp. ice water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. Wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.