Favorite Company Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) wild rice, cooked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the first 6 ingredients in order listed. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, curry and soup. Spread over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-60 minutes or until top is light golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 405 calories, 32g fat (8g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 872mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Mar 18, 2020
Note that the cream of mushroom soup has wheat in it in case you want gluten free. I make my own and it works out fine.
Oct 18, 2019
This is a delicious casserole. I will save it to my favorites. I wasn't sure how it would go because of the mayo/mustard and soup LOL, but it turned out very good! I didn't have any curry, which was fine. I added tumeric. I used a rotisserie chicken and a smoked cooked mini ham from walmart. I also used fresh brocolli instead of frozen (blanched) next time I will just put it in raw....
Oct 14, 2018
This is my children's favorite dinner, they even ask for it for their birthday meal, it's that good! I usually chop up the ham, mushrooms and broccoli pretty small because my kids don't like the casserole chunky but it's great either way.
Oct 13, 2018
Aug 4, 2011
I made this recipe using sour cream rather than mayo for a party. Everyone loved it. It's simple and delicious.
Oct 5, 2008
No comment left