Favorite Cabbage Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Stir in bacon just before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 90 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 20, 2019
I just made this now. I used ACV and yellow bellpepper coz of no white vinigar and green pepper available. Though i didnt follow the measurement just base on my own estimate haha but it taste good i have no bacon too so i just add more salt to taste in my preference. Thanks i rate you five for this simple yet refreshing greens and healthy salad.
May 10, 2017
Very good. I will be making this again. Good recipe for someone avoiding milk.
Dec 4, 2009
has a very nice crispy taste. Love it!!!
Jun 22, 2008
this recipe is a keeper, deliscious.thanks.
Mar 14, 2007
No comment left