Fast Vegetable Soup
Jennifer Shields from Chesnee, South Carolina dresses up canned minestrone to make this shortcut soup that's loaded with colorful vegetables. Serve bowls with a sandwich or salad for a satisfying yet superfast meal.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve minestrone soup
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- In a 2-1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, stirring twice.