Fantastic Chicken Fajitas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Cook: 10 min.
- 5 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 10 flour tortillas (7 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 4 tablespoons oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a large skillet, saute chicken in remaining oil for 8 minutes or until no longer pink. Serve in tortillas with cheese and guacamole.
Nov 26, 2019
This was a great marinade! Family liked the flavor. I poured the marinade over the meat while it was stir frying in a skillet. Then, pulled the meat out and put in one green pepper, one red pepper and one onion, all sliced thinly. We liked the grilled veggies layered in the tortilla along with sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa and guacamole. It was quick to cook too! Great meal that I'll make again.
Jun 28, 2016
So easy and good with sour cream, guacamole, cheese and salsa. I added peppers and onions and let it marinate for a little over an hour.
Jun 13, 2015
Good but needs more spice for our taste and I prefer to have peppers/onion as well.
May 6, 2014
These were great! Easy and everyone loved them! I did add some onion, I was a little wary of the marinade but it really came together. It was good.
Apr 25, 2014
This is a recipe my whole family enjoyed. I added onions and salsa. The flavor wasn't as strong as I would have liked but it was very good even as leftovers.
Apr 4, 2013
No comment left
Mar 6, 2013
Wow!! I won't bother with another fajita recipe ever. This was fantastic. I would never have tried this just by looking at the ingredients but I trusted the previous reviewers. I added a little extra lemon juice, and sauted onions and red and green peppers in a bit of the marinade that I had set off to the side. Will make this one regularly. My six and seven year olds (along with hubby and teenagers) loved it! Thanks for sharing!!
Jan 29, 2013
The ingredients seemed a little odd for fajitas, but these are very good. Next time I will add a little spice.
Aug 8, 2012
The BEST chicken fajitas I've ever made! Thanks for the recipe!
Dec 18, 2011
Loved the marinade!!! This meal was very quick and easy to get ready. Next time I will also add more of the traditional fajita fixings like some red and green peppers and onions. Very good flavor!!!!!