Easy Taco Pizza
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makes2 pizzas (8 slices each)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 prebaked 12-inch pizza crusts
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts. Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 13-16 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 304 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 5, 2018
Pretty good, although I didn't make it exactly as the recipe was written. I used a 13.8 oz roll of of Pillsbury Classic Crust refrigerated pizza crust, which when unrolled was about the size of a cookie sheet, and used all the toppings on one pizza. Quite a filling meal, and was a hit with my husband!
Feb 27, 2017
Love this! Tastes as good as the taco pizza we get at our local restaurant.
Jan 19, 2017
This is fantastic! We were discussing how to use up some leftovers and my hubby found this recipe. We used the refried beans with green chilies in it to give it a bit more kick. Prebaked crust made it extremely easy and added a bit more crunch. It's now on the menu!
Jan 19, 2016
Loved the warmth from the pizza and the crispness from the lettuce and tomato toppings. A great substitute for taco night!
Aug 23, 2015
All I can say is WOW or that's what my kids said after making this tonight. We searched the internet for a taco pizza recipe and came across this one. We used Jiffy Pizza Crust Mix and Doritos. I added the Doritos after the pizza came out of the oven. We will definitely make again. One of my daughter's said better than a restaurant.
Jun 4, 2014
My Boyfriend absolutely loved this pizza. If anyone want to add a kick to it try crunching up Doritos instead of regular chips on top. yummy yummy!!!!
Sep 24, 2013
This is the best taco pizza we have ever eaten! I used precooked taco meat from our local grocery store and omitted the taco seasoning. I used one cup mild cheddar cheese and one cup mozzarella. Yummy!
Jun 22, 2013
No comment left
Jun 21, 2013
No comment left
Apr 17, 2013
Very Similar to Casey's Taco Pizza. I used the Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos. Topped it off with Ortega Taco sauce..It was good! Quick and easy.