Easy Seafood Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound refrigerated fresh or imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Assorted crackers
- Finely grate zest from orange. Cut orange crosswise in half; squeeze juice from orange. Transfer zest and juice to a large bowl. Repeat with lemon and lime. Add shrimp, crab, onion and pepper; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 43 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Jul 6, 2020
This is light, bright and refreshing. I served this in a lettuce cup for individual servings. It went fast at our family Fourth of July celebration.
Jun 29, 2020
I'm looking forward to trying this refreshing sounding recipe! I even made a copy for my 18 year old grandson who is trying to eat healthier!! Thanks for sharing your recipe
Jun 19, 2020
I know it's a little weird to review my own recipe, but I just had a great idea that made it even better. I was originally piling the seafood salad on top of shredded iceberg lettuce, but today, I made a bed for it using prepackaged coleslaw mix (cabbage and carrots). It was so delicious! I chop the seafood into smaller pieces than in the photo, and I like it with saltines or club crackers.