Easy Salami Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 8 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add salami, parsley and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, stir in cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 349 calories, 24g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 945mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Aug 15, 2015
Wonderful light salad. Dressing completely absorbed after refrigeration. Family loved it.
Jun 4, 2013
No comment left
Jun 24, 2012
My husband likes his pasta salad without all the extra veggies and he loved this one. Just made it for a second time tonight and looking forward to having it for dinner too night
May 22, 2010
My family loves this salad and I'm always asked to share the recipe. It makes a nice light lunch to bring to work too.
May 11, 2010
The correct amount of vinegar is 1/4 cup, as now stated in the recipe here. We apologize for any confusion.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Jun 2, 2009
As a change from the regular pasta salad, this one is really good! I get asked to make this often! It's a keeper!
May 7, 2009
One thing though...in the original recipe in the taste of home cookbook 2001 it calls for 1/4 cup vinegar. 1/2 would be too much.
May 7, 2009
This is delicious! Everyone compliments me on this dish when I make it and I make it often for family and friend get togethers.