Easy Fried Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine eggs and salt. In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, scramble eggs in 1 teaspoon oil, breaking into small pieces. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons oil to skillet. Stir-fry rice over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add vegetables, onions and garlic; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken; stir-fry until heated through, 3-5 minutes. Combine soy sauce, broth, pepper and ginger. Add to rice; stir to coat. Add bacon and eggs; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 476 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 1077mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Mar 24, 2017
I left out the bacon and chicken, because I served this alongside orange chicken. Very good!
Feb 10, 2011
Made it for my fiance' and he ABSOLUTELY LOVED it !!! It was very easy to make...Now i make fried rice all the time...
Jun 1, 2009
DELICIOUS! Left out bacon and added bean sprouts
Nov 12, 2008
No comment left