Easy Corn Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 109 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Feb 9, 2010
This is so easy! I turn to it often when I need a delicious salad in a hurry. You can easily double the recipe if you need to serve more. I prefer to use light Miracle Whip instead of the mayo and usually use a whole small onion.
Jul 11, 2009
I used 2 plum tomatoes and did not bother seeding them. We enjoyed the mingling of flavors from the lite mayo and juices of the tomatoes. I added a jalapeno pepper, granulated garlic, salt and pepper to the recipe.We liked it and I will prepare it again
Oct 5, 2008
Have used lite mayo on this recipe.
Jun 13, 2007
No comment left