Easy Chocolate Clusters
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing Cook: 2 hours
- 2 pounds white candy coating, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the candy coating, chocolate chips and German chocolate. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 1 hour longer or until melted, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store at room temperature.
Feb 7, 2013
You can buy candy coating at Bulk Barn.
Feb 4, 2013
I made these to put inside of my Christmas baskets! Soooo Easy to make and they were absolutely delicious! I also tried to make them with pecans and coconut... I need to tweak that recipe a bit but they still tasted good. (I think I needed to temper the chocolate a bit longer) Thanks for a great recipe. Its a keeper for sure!
Sep 6, 2011
No comment left
Aug 13, 2010
No comment left
Mar 31, 2010
Wonderful - very tasty, makes a LOT and does not require your attention while cooking! I used 32 oz mixed nuts...
Aug 4, 2009
where do you buy white candy coating?
May 4, 2009
These are ALWAYS a hit wherever I take them. I bring them to work once and month and I am always asked for the recipe and they disappear quickly! So easy.
Feb 27, 2009
These are absolutely delicious and sooo easy to make--yummo!!Pat from Texas
Feb 20, 2009
My Mom recently added broken pecan pieces instead of peanuts to a recipe that we have similar to this one-she said they were very good with the pecans.
Feb 18, 2009
I use white choc ,milk choc ,1# of each,melted then add 1 cup of peanut butter mix well then add your peanuts SO GOOD!!