Easy Beef Stew
This recipe transforms leftover cooked roast beef into a homey stew.—Valerie Cook, Hubbard, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, liquid drained and reserved
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, optional
- Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine the beef, vegetables, soups and seasonings. Heat through. If desired, add reserved vegetable liquid to thin the stew.