My kids and I make a big batch of these sweet treats for ourselves and some to share. They're a hit at Easter dinner.—Faye Hintz, Springfield, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&M's
- Confectioners' sugar
- Pastel peanut M&M's
- In a bowl, beat marshmallow creme, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Fold in noodles and M&M's. Chill until easy to handle. On waxed paper, form mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into 3-in. nests. Chill for 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Place several peanut M&M's in each nest.
Mar 24, 2016
I made these with my kindergarten class, they came out awesome!
Mar 31, 2015
These are both delicious and a fun kitchen project to do with kids. Great recipe!
Mar 25, 2007
No comment left