Double-Layer Pumpkin Pie
This no-bake pumpkin pie includes a delicious cream cheese layer. It's a terrific make-ahead dessert because it needs to refrigerate a few hours. —Donna Freund, Dubuque, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and milk. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk cold milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- Spread over cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 369 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 522mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 21, 2012
Most requested at Thanksgiving!
Oct 5, 2009
had to use an electric beater to mix the pudding and pumkin together, it was really lumpy. i also replaced the frozen whipped topping with whipped cream. it was good and i will make again