Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups peanut butter chips, divided
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, marshmallow creme and 1/4 cup butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat.
- Pour 3 cups of hot mixture into a bowl; add 1 cup peanut butter chips. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- To the remaining hot mixture, add cocoa, vanilla, and remaining chips and butter; stir until chips and butter are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour evenly over peanut butter layer in pan. Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Refrigerate in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 square: 121 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 17, 2019
My grandson requested a two layered fudge for his Birthday Dinner treat. He didn't want peanut butter and chocolate but WHITE CHOCOLATE and regular chocolate. I used this recipe and used two cups of WHITE chocolate chips instead of peanut butter and it worked beautifully. Be sure and use a LARGE POT to cook it in as it tends to run over!!
Dec 22, 2016
No comment left
Nov 22, 2010
No comment left
Dec 11, 2009
i get requests for this fudge every year.