Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 10 cups
- 1 package (14 to 16 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope (.4 ounces) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread pretzels in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil, dressing mix, dill, lemon-pepper and garlic powder; pour over pretzels and mix well. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Dec 16, 2013
Made for a party & got alot of compliments.
Aug 4, 2012
This is a quick, simple Dilly Pretzels Recipe. You will have a new treat for a party menu. You may or may not chose to add a dip to use with these Dilly Pretzels. Also, you will need to think about what drinks to offer to offer providing pleasure with these snacks!
Aug 3, 2011
My sister made this for our party and it was a hit!