Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Fresh vegetables or potato chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or potato chips.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 123 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 27, 2019
Way too much salt.
Aug 6, 2014
As this recipe makes a lot of dill dip, I made half of it and we found it to be delicious! We love fresh dill and the only change I made was to mix in 1 tbsp. dill instead of 1 tsp. A keeper for sure!
Jun 7, 2014
Wonderful! i really didn't want to wait for it to chill, it's that good!
Jun 2, 2011
This is an excellent dip. I used nonfat Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream and light mayo. Didn't feel like I was missing anything!
Jul 6, 2010
I used light mayonnaise and sour cream for this; didn't hurt it a bit! Good stuff; will definitely make again
May 8, 2010
No comment left