Deluxe Scrambled Eggs
Corn, peppers, zucchini and green onions add fresh flavor and color to these dill-seasoned eggs shared by Diane Hixon. "They're great for brunch or served as a nice light supper," suggests the cook from Niceville, Florida.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup each chopped green onions, zucchini, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute the onions, zucchini and peppers in oil for 5-6 minutes until vegetable are tender. Stir in the corn, salt and dill. Add eggs; sprinkle with cheese. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with pepper.