Deluxe Scalloped Corn
In Grovetown, Georgia, Shawna Hull dresses up canned corn with cream of mushroom soup and sour cream for this speedy baked side. With a savory cracker coating, the recipe makes a big pan, so it's perfect for a potluck or larger gathering.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-3/4 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 34 crackers)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly.