Date Nut Candy
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating and place on waxed paper to harden.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 21, 2010
I wish i could give this more stars! beautiful and easy to make. this combination is wonderful and tastes awesome! I love this addition to my christmas candy gift bags.
Oct 30, 2009
No comment left