Dandy Ham Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over cut sides of buns. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 237 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 674mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 28, 2010
My husbands aunt made these for Christmas. OMG amazing!
Jan 10, 2009
No comment left
Oct 31, 2008
These are really good! I used sharp cheddar cheese and spicy French dressing and the sandwiches were very flavorful.