Dairy State Fudge
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes64 pieces (about 1 inch)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, walnuts or hickory nuts
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; set aside. In the top of a double boiler, melt butter. Add almond bark; heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour over the cream cheese; beat until smooth and glossy, about 7-10 minutes. Stir in nuts. Pour into a greased 9-in. square pan. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 108 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 9, 2013
This is not very good fudge. It is creamy but tasteless. There is no sugar or vanilla extract present in the recipe. If you are going to make this take my advice and add at least 1-2 cups of sugar and 1 to 2 tsp. of vanilla and/or 1/2 tsp. of almond extract.
Dec 27, 2011
I tried this first over Christmas at my sister's--she'd make it. It was delicious and highly complimented by many attending. I was delighted to find out it was a taste of home recipe since I could get right on here and save a copy. I may make it for Valentine's Day for my family! Yum :)
Dec 15, 2010
I cut this recipe out of Country years ago and have used it dozens of times, mostly around the holidays. It's always a favorite of my family as well as friends who get a candy tray from me. I 've given out the recipe many times. I usually double it in a 9x13 pan. I prefer smooth and melty chips for the white chocolate. Great recipe!
Jan 8, 2010
My whole family loved this fudge. It is rich , but very good. Very easy to make.
Dec 19, 2009
No comment left
Aug 11, 2009
This is wonderful fudge!
Sep 3, 2008
Re: Dairy State Fudge We just got back from Wisconsin and needless to say, came home with alot of cheese! After stuffing myself with fresh curds, I hop on line and find this great recipe!!!! Thanks so much I am making this for Thanksgiving for my cream cheese loving family of 18. Hal47
Dec 23, 2007
i will try this i like new recipes thank you
Dec 16, 2007
Sounds wonderful! I have added it to my recipes! Thanks!