Who wouldn't fall in love with these colorful skewered snacks that resemble the winged fellow's well-aimed arrows? The pretty selection of fresh fruit is dreamy when served with a light and wonderfully smooth cherry dip. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes4 cups dip
- 1-1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup cherry vanilla yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fruit- seedless grapes, apple chunks, strawberry halves and/or pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint sprigs
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; add a mint sprig on the end of each to resemble feathers on an arrow. Serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 46 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 1, 2016
This recipe is excellent. I usually add red food colouring at the end to gave it a nice pink colour.
Jun 22, 2012
No comment left
Mar 27, 2010
My kids love this. I've taken it to brunches and to my kids classroom parties. It's always a hit.