Crunchy Ham Salad
Whenever I have to bring a dish to pass for a large gathering, I'm asked to bring this salad. I always get many compliments.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, celery and onion. Combine mayonnaise, milk and mustard. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, toss in the potato sticks and ham.