Crispy Potato Wedges
These potatoes were an instant hit with my family and are requested often. I like that they're so quick and easy to prepare.—Gloria Mumm, Staples, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine oil and seasonings. Add potato wedges; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are crisp-tender.