Crispy Fudge Treats
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and sugar; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 188 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Mar 2, 2013
No comment left
Oct 12, 2011
Not too bad for a recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. I will be making this again.
Jan 3, 2011
These are so quick and easy to make.
Jun 23, 2010
I was looking for a quick treat using rice crispies but I did not have marshmallows. This was a very quick snack to make. I will use it again.