Crescent Brunch Bake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crumble sausage into skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish. Trim dough even with edge of dish. Fill with sausage and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425°for 16-20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Jun 19, 2020
Easy and delicious! We used spicy sausage and threw in diced some onions as well. Was skeptical the dough would cake, but it did. Looked beautiful when finished. Would do well served for a potluck!
Jun 25, 2012
The only thing I changed was to use hot sausage mix. Loved it. Very easy!
Mar 24, 2010
Quick and Delicious!!!