Creamy Salmon Linguine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound fully cooked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in cream and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add salmon, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and broccoli; add to skillet. Stir in cheese, basil, capers and lemon zest.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 802 calories, 55g fat (30g saturated fat), 207mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 36g protein.
May 15, 2020
This is delicious. Was looking for a recipe to use left-over salmon and found a winner. Didn't have broccoli so used one rater's suggestion of frozen peas.
Mar 12, 2018
I cut this recipe in half for just my husband and I. This was so easy and good that I wish I hadn't cut it half! I used a 5oz can of salmon and that seemed like enough. I did think the sauce was a tad thinner than I had hoped but it really worked out fine with everything else. I can't wait to make this again!
Dec 5, 2017
Creamy Salmon Linguine is fantastic. After using hundreds of recipes from the internet this is one of the best "hands down". I only used 1/2 the cream with half and half for the other half, but otherwise this recipe is amazing. This will be one of the recipes used for company - its easy and they will think you are genius.,
Jun 23, 2017
I used all the ingredients but not necessarily in the order the suggest and a little more garlic. I also added a 1/2 cup of wine and mushrooms. . It was so amazingly delicious.!
Mar 22, 2015
I used 3 garlic cloves & a bit more lemon juice. Also a dash of cayenne pepper when cooking the salmon.Definitely a simple and delicious dish that I will make again soon.
Jul 17, 2014
I made Creamy Salmon Linguine for dinner last night, but with a couple of substitutions. Instead of the broccoli I used about a cup and a half of frozen peas....I added them to the cream sauce prior to adding the salmon flakes. I also used 4 cloves of garlic and added about 1 1/2 tsps. of Dill.....delicious!!!!
Mar 17, 2013
Wonderful flavor! I would make this for company.
Sep 6, 2012
I thought it was really good, I would definately add more garlic too.