Creamy Orange Fluff
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. dish with cooking spray; add gelatin mixture. Chill until firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk and pudding mix; beat until smooth. Spread over orange layer. Chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 181 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 7, 2019
This is one of my most requested dishes to bring to potlucks!
Jun 25, 2017
This sweet salad is awesome!!
Jun 8, 2016
This is a delicious and easy salad to make. My grandsons love anything orange flavored, so this is one of their favorites.Nancy Foust VFE PA
Nov 21, 2012
No comment left
Jul 26, 2012
Jun 24, 2012
This is good. Made a few times.
Nov 27, 2011
This is now my new favorite jello by far! I made it for Thanksgiving and plan on making this my "go to" jello for get togethers from now on. You know it's appreciated when people go back for seconds and thirds (myself included!). The pudding layer balances the jello perfectly and remind me of an orange creamsicle. Trust me - this recipe will not disappoint!
Jul 24, 2011
i just made this to have something cool and refreshing during this heat spell. It certainly served the purpose! Its easy, fast and delish!
Feb 20, 2011
This was a big hit at a church potluck and my family loves it at our reunions. Big hit with the kids. I use lemon pudding instead of vanilla for extra flavor. Soooo good! I even used banana pudding one time and it was also delicious.
Feb 5, 2010
No comment left