Creamy Cranberry Dip
You can use a variety of salty crackers to scoop up helpings of this slightly sweet cranberry dip. The recipe yields a lot so it's great for large gatherings.—Joy McQuaid, Darlington, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread into a shallow bowl or 9-in. pie plate. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with crackers.
To Make Ahead: Prepare the dip up to 2 days ahead. Sprinkle with almonds and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.