Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 4 cups
- 1-1/3 to 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat; stir until smooth. Stir in beef, onions and mustard; heat through. Transfer to a fondue pot or 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 75 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 27, 2020
Always served mine over toast or biscuits for breakfast
Jul 20, 2019
I made this years ago only I served it in plates as a dinner. But with only the two of us now I would try it as is.
Jul 19, 2019
This was OK but I was 90 years old yesterday and lived through the depression. We ate liver a lot because the butcher gave it away in those days. We told him it was for the cat we didn't have.
Nov 19, 2016
This was really good and totally disappeared at our party - this is a keeper
Aug 8, 2013
My friends could not stop eating this at our potluck party! It was enjoyed by all.
Feb 5, 2010
This is definately a different fondue recipe. It was so easy to make. I used spicy brown mustard and added lots of fresh black pepper and a clove of garlic. My family couldn't stop eating it.
May 24, 2009
No comment left
Apr 18, 2008
No comment left