Creamy Cauliflower Rice
What began as a quick fix dish has become a staple in our house. It's a great way to add veggies to a meal, and it's a nice change from traditional cauliflower. —Caresse Caton, Mobile, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 3 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine rice, cauliflower and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat. Add cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until melted.