Creamy Basil Fettuccini
What I cook is far better than any of those single-serving meals I can by in the frozen foods section at the supermarket. The fettuccini really picks up the basil and garlic flavors.—Ruth Bolduc, Conway, New Hampshire
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 to 4 ounces fettuccini
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Drain and immediately toss with oil, garlic and yogurt. Add Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.