Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pie shell.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 337 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 23, 2020
Excellent. I doubled the filling. Everyone loved the pie!
Jul 18, 2019
Super easy to make and it taste so good. I reduced the sugar to a scant 2/3 cup. I also doubled up on the cream cheese filling recipe. Made the pie more substantial and creamer. Perfect 9 “ pie. Filling set up perfectly overnight. VFE.
Aug 12, 2016
Great taste and easy to make!
Aug 5, 2015
I made this pie for a ladies luncheon and everyone loved it. I have always baked the standard two-crust berry pie and this recipe now tops the list of summer favorites.
Aug 4, 2015
5 stars for this delicious pie! Got lots of raves & "yum"s. I doubled the cream cheese (light) but not the powdered sugar. Also used whipped topping instead of whipping cream. I threw in some raw berries to the cooled berry mixture, too. Nummy!
Jul 5, 2015
I won first place in a pie contest with this recipe.
Feb 4, 2015
good but really rich
Sep 1, 2014
I used low fat cream cheese, 1 cup lite cool whip instead of whipping cream, Stevia instead of sugar, reduced cornstarch to 1 1/2 tabs. and added 1 tea. of vanilla paste to the cream cheese mixture. Lower in fat & calories and still tastes great!
Aug 31, 2014
Wow, what a delicious pie and pretty to look at. I did not have whipping cream on-hand and used 1/2 cup of sour cream, it was fabulous.
Jul 31, 2014
Easy and delicious. People love it.