Cranberry Sauce Meatballs
Cranberry sauce isn't just for turkey anymore! Combined with a few other ingredients, the Thanksgiving staple makes a perfect meatball topper. —Tammy Neubauer, Ida Grove, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 2 packages (22 ounces each ) frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir remaining ingredients over medium heat until blended. Stir in meatballs; heat through.