Cranberry Cherry Punch
This crimson-colored beverage is wonderful for Christmas and looks festive in a glass punch bowl. —Lori Daniels, Beverly, West Virginia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 lemon slices, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 6 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Place several cranberries and a piece of lemon in each compartment of an ice cube tray; fill with water and freeze.
- In a punch bowl or large container, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cold water, cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over cranberry-lemon ice cubes.