Cranberry Apple Crisp
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 407 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 7, 2019
Absolutely loved it, definitely a change from the everyday dessert selection. I added cinnamon sugar oatmeal is the topping it was amazing.
Nov 10, 2018
This recipe is the ultimate favorite at my work and at home. I use about 4 large granny smith apples and sprinkle on top with cinnamon. I did not make any other changes to it. I serve it warm with vanilla ice cream. Everyone always loved this desert and asked for a recipe.
Oct 21, 2018
No comment left
Jul 12, 2017
This crisp is sooo good!! We can't wait until autumn to fix it. The flavors blend well together!
Dec 25, 2016
made a few modifications - whole rolled oats in topping; 12 oz bag of cranberries, 2 large granny smiths, some orange zest and 1/2 tsp cinnamon in filling. Baked in 8x8 square pan. Truly one of the best crisps i have ever made!
Dec 4, 2016
Dec 2, 2016
Made this last night and it was fantastic. I added cinnamon to the fruit mix.
Nov 27, 2016
DELICIOUS!The second time I made this dish I added the juice and zest of 1 orange and sprinkled a dash of cinnamon in the topping. The orange makes such a difference! Definitely a crowd pleaser!!!
Mar 6, 2016
This is so good!
Nov 28, 2015
Delicious! Used extra apples and made extra crumble for the top, it's easy to doctor. Served hot with caramel swirl ice cream, a big hit! Leftovers will make a great Sunday breakfast side dish.